Hilton Long Beach
701 West Ocean Boulevard
Long Beach, California 90831

The Hilton Long Beach is located in the heart of Long Beach’s business district and easily reached from three airports and major motorways. It offers three restaurants/bars (dining options from 5:30 am – 11:00 pm), a fitness room and pool. All rooms offer a refrigerator, hairdryers and safe deposit boxes, as well as internet access.

Hotel Room Rates

We have negotiated the following rates:
  • Single or double occupancy: $199/night (exclusive of the projected occupancy tax of 17%)
  • Triple occupancy: $224/night (exclusive of the projected occupancy tax of 17%)
  • Quadruple occupancy: $249/night (exclusive of the projected occupancy tax of 17%)
  • Government Room Rate: $180/night (exclusive of the projected occupancy tax of 17%)

Please contact Darnette Holbert via email at [email protected] to receive the code needed to reserve a government rate room.

The cutoff date to take advantage of these rates is August 19; any reservation requests made after this date are subject to availability.  Please note, when you make your hotel reservation, the credit card you submit will only be used to guarantee your reservation. Your credit card will be charged one night's room and tax should you cancel within 72 hours of your arrival date. Take advantage of the negotiated rate today!


Travel by Plane and Ground Transportation

The Hilton Long Beach is approximately 7 miles from Long Beach Airport (LGB); approximately 21 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and approximately 20 miles from John Wayne Airport/Orange County (SNA). For driving directions, driving directions from each airport, as well as taxi and shuttle costs from each airports, please click here.


A valid passport (with at least 6 months validity beyond your planned date of departure) is required to enter the United States. You are also advised to contact your consulate for the most current Visa information before traveling if you have questions. For additional information on what documentation is needed when travelling to the United States, please refer to this website.